Is this a piece of cake(PHP) for me?

Hello, I’m trying to find the best way to implement my database project. Could someone with experience answer my question about FrameWork?
For now i installed and implemented Cake on my linux server, i connected access to database (MariaDb).

• I am creating a page where purchases for the company will be saved.
  • After clicking “view”, items from the order basket should be displayed in one basket, e.g. 5 pcs. graphics card, 3 pcs. toners, etc.
  • Additionally, I will need to create a standard calculation, i.e. the cost of the entire basket, weekly and
    monthly costs. But this won’t be a problem because I will have these values ​​in the database
  • every
    Rather, I plan to create one wholesale database, I thought that this could be solved, for example, by assigning an ID to a given basket, and individual items in the basket will have ID_X, where X is the next number of the ordinal number 1,2,3, etc.
    In 1st february i saw that there is some webinar `bout Cake, will i get answers for my questions there? :wink:

Thank you very much in advance!

Napisz po polsku w czym dzieło, będzie łatwiej. Bo na koniec pytasz się czy dostaniesz odpowiedź na pytania, a pytań nie bardzo widać.
To jak chcesz przechowywać dane, to nie kwestia Cake, a bardziej twoja.
Napisz co chcesz uzyskać, może coś Ci podpowiem, jak nie potłumaczymy na angielski i może inni się znajdą.
Ja robię od kilku lat w wersji 3, teraz jest 5 więc mogę nie być na bieżąco.

Eng:
We are waiting for more data and more precise questions.

In terms of database structure, you probably want something like a baskets table, an items table, and then a basket_items table which has the basket id, the item id, and presumably a “count” for how many of that item the customer wants. This is called a “join table”, there’s loads of information in both the Cake documentation and generally on the internet about how to handle it, so I won’t go into detail here, just introducing you to the search term you want to use.

As for the rest, I don’t think I have much answer other than yes, this is certainly the sort of application that people build using frameworks, and there’s no reason it can’t be built successfully in Cake.