Unable to create a cakephp project with composer

Command entered: composer create-project --prefer-dist cakephp/app my_app_name

I’ve already enabled the “Intl” thing in php.ini

Using version ^3.6 for cakephp/cakephp
./composer.json has been updated
Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
- cakephp/cakephp 3.6.6 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
- cakephp/cakephp 3.6.5 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
- cakephp/cakephp 3.6.4 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
- cakephp/cakephp 3.6.3 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
- cakephp/cakephp 3.6.2 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
- cakephp/cakephp 3.6.1 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
- cakephp/cakephp 3.6.0 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
- Installation request for cakephp/cakephp ^3.6 -> satisfiable by cakephp/cakephp[3.6.0, 3.6.1, 3.6.2, 3.6.3, 3.6.4, 3.6.5, 3.6.6].

PHP version: 7.1.17
Composer version: 1.6.5
Running on MacOS

What should I do next? I can’t even proceed for my learning, please do help me out, much thanks

make a test file like info.php with

<?php phpinfo() ?>

and run it from browser. Then try ctrl+f and search for intl
in my running server but with PHP5 .6.32 there are:
'–enable-intl=shared
intl
Internationalization support enabled
version 1.1.0
ICU version 56.1
ICU Data version 56.1

you have to Restart your local server or Remote server after you make changes into PHP(php.ini) and save it,
in Mac OS
sudo /usr/sbin/apachectl restart
if you are on remote instance then
sudo service restart apache2
Then to make sure that you have make all set use info.php to verify that you have installed all required PHP packages for CakePhp