Session_start(): Failed to decode session object

I use a DevContainer for developing my component with CakePHP 4. Quite normal: Docker with PHP 8.2 and MariaDB as the database. When I now call up my application, I get the following error:

Error Message:

Warning (2) : session_start(): Failed to decode session object. Session has been destroyed [in /workspaces/app/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Http/Session.php, line 362]
Warning (512) : Unable to emit headers. Headers sent in file=/workspaces/app/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Error/Renderer/HtmlErrorRenderer.php line=37 [in /workspaces/app/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Http/ResponseEmitter.php, line 71]
Warning (2) : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /workspaces/app/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Error/Renderer/HtmlErrorRenderer.php:37) [in /workspaces/app/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Http/ResponseEmitter.php, line 164]
Warning (2) : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /workspaces/app/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Error/Renderer/HtmlErrorRenderer.php:37) [in /workspaces/app/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Http/ResponseEmitter.php, line 197]

Can someone give me a tip or a hint about what this error message is trying to tell me? I have checked everything and found nothing unusual.

My app settings are as follows:

'Session' => array(
    'defaults' => 'database',
    'timeout'  => 15,
),

Hey there,
I guess the error message indicates a problem decoding session data, likely due to a serialization issue. Check for any output before session_start(), review your database connection, and ensure the session table exists and is configured correctly. If the problem persists, consider debugging CakePHP’s session handling or seeking help from the CakePHP community.

Thank you very much. I actually debugged everything completely and then was able to determine that the entries in the database were being deleted. After that, I discovered that the Devcontainer had the wrong time, causing all sessions to expire immediately. After updating the Devcontainer, everything is working again.