I was using oven.php to install Cake 4 and the process showed
- /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/VAM directory is writable
- Your version of PHP is 5.5.9 or higher (detected 7.3.9).
- Your version of PHP has the mbstring extension loaded.
- Your version of PHP has the openssl extension loaded.
- Your version of PHP has the intl extension loaded.
- You are running composer with xdebug enabled. This has a major impact on runtime performance. See https://getcomposer.org/xdebug Composer version 1.8.4 2019-02-11 10:52:10
3. CakePHP Setup
- CakePHP project created
- cakephp/cakephp:~4.0.9 installed
- cakephp/migrations:^3.0@beta installed
- cakephp/plugin-installer:^1.2 installed
- mobiledetect/mobiledetectlib:^2.8 installed
- cakephp/bake:^2.0.3 installed
- cakephp/cakephp-codesniffer:~4.1.0 installed
- cakephp/debug_kit:^4.0 installed
- josegonzalez/dotenv:^3.2 installed
- phpunit/phpunit:^8.5 installed
- psy/psysh:@stable installed
- Error installing package cakedc/mixer
Is there a problem using Oven.php to install cake 4