Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'CacheException' with message 'Cache engine "session" is not properly configured

Hi,
Im doing first time cakephp2.7 project deployment on linux server.I have copied all the files from local server with same structure.Once i run that project on server facing below error.
I have given the permission to tmp folder with owner also.
I want to use file server cache engine for the project .
Error:
Warning : /var/www/html/via/app/tmp/cache/ is not writable in /var/www/html/via/lib/Cake/Cache/Engine/FileEngine.php on line 385

Fatal error : Uncaught exception ‘CacheException’ with message ‘Cache engine “session” is not properly configured. Ensure required extensions are installed, and credentials/permissions are correct’ in /var/www/html/via/lib/Cake/Cache/Cache.php:186 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/via/lib/Cake/Cache/Cache.php(151): Cache::_buildEngine(‘session’) #1 /var/www/html/via/app/Config/core.php(209): Cache::config(‘session’, Array) #2 /var/www/html/via/lib/Cake/Core/Configure.php(72): include(’/var/www/html/v…’) #3 /var/www/html/via/lib/Cake/bootstrap.php(431): Configure::bootstrap(true) #4 /var/www/html/via/app/webroot/index.php(98): include(’/var/www/html/v…’) #5 /var/www/html/via/index.php(43): require(’/var/www/html/v…’) #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/via/lib/Cake/Cache/Cache.php on line 186

regards,
Neeta

Have you given permissions on the tmp/cache folder, or just tmp?