Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred

Hello everyone,

please i just purchased a script from proxcore and have been able to install successfully (atleast i think so) but i cant access my page.
whenever i try to access i get these errors
An Internal Error Has Occurred.

Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred.

Note: I install it with ionCube Loader.

Thanks for your help

You should open the logs/error.log for more detailed error messages and activate the debug mode in app.php.

That generic error message can mean many things, so we won’t be able to help until you post the more detailed messages.

Thanks ali

Guess i should have done that initially.
Here is the error as present in the error log
`
2016-06-19 15:04:29 Notice: Notice (8): Undefined variable: SITEURL in [/home/trinityr/public_html/app/View/Errors/error500.ctp, line 21]
Trace:
include - APP/View/Errors/error500.ctp, line 21
View::_evaluate() - CORE/Cake/View/View.php, line 971
View::_render() - CORE/Cake/View/View.php, line 933
View::render() - CORE/Cake/View/View.php, line 473
Controller::render() - CORE/Cake/Controller/Controller.php, line 960
ExceptionRenderer::_outputMessage() - CORE/Cake/Error/ExceptionRenderer.php, line 289
ExceptionRenderer::error500() - CORE/Cake/Error/ExceptionRenderer.php, line 257
ExceptionRenderer::render() - CORE/Cake/Error/ExceptionRenderer.php, line 187
ErrorHandler::handleException() - CORE/Cake/Error/ErrorHandler.php, line 127
[main] - [internal], line ??

Thanks for your help

Well, I suspect some configuration file is missing or incomplete; The variable SITEURL should probably be set somewhere, maybe you’re supposed to set it manually. You can try to set it in your AppController beforeFilter and then try again.

However, chances are that it won’t solve the error (but maybe show the real one), since this error is only being shown because of another server error…

So yeah, please try to set the variable and if a new error is recorded, please post it, too.

This is what is present in my appcontroller file

<?php //0046a if(!extension_loaded('ionCube Loader')){$__oc=strtolower(substr(php_uname(),0,3));$__ln='ioncube_loader_'.$__oc.'_'.substr(phpversion(),0,3).(($__oc=='win')?'.dll':'.so');if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}$__ln='/ioncube/'.$__ln;$__oid=$__id=realpath(ini_get('extension_dir'));$__here=dirname(__FILE__);if(strlen($__id)>1&&$__id[1]==':'){$__id=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__id,2));$__here=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__here,2));}$__rd=str_repeat('/..',substr_count($__id,'/')).$__here.'/';$__i=strlen($__rd);while($__i--){if($__rd[$__i]=='/'){$__lp=substr($__rd,0,$__i).$__ln;if(file_exists($__oid.$__lp)){$__ln=$__lp;break;}}}if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}}else{die('The file '.__FILE__." is corrupted.\n");}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}echo('Site error: the file '.__FILE__.' requires the ionCube PHP Loader '.basename($__ln).' to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.');exit(199); ?>

Thanks for your thus far Ali.

No problem, but this can’t be everything that is within the src/Controller/AppController.php, right?

This is just ionCube Code, to basically prevent people from using the program without a working license.

However, the AppController normally contains much more app-related content.

In any case, it doesn’t help in telling what the error could be. Have you tried contacting the creators?

I suspect that something went wrong during the installation. Does a proper documentation exist for it?