Internal server error 500 CAKEPHP 3

Hello, I have a problem, I made a project in cakephp 3.6 and on the local Xampp server it works correctly but when I upload it to the IONOS 1 and 1 server this error appears.

"# Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I don’t know how to fix it, my path associated with the domain is not in the root “/”, it is in “/ project_name”.

How can I enter the IONOS error log from windows 10? I have read that I have to configure mbstring and intl in php.ini but I don’t know how to do it in IONOS.

I have my .htaccess file like this:

# Uncomment the following to prevent the httpoxy vulnerability
#
# RequestHeader unset Proxy
#

** RewriteEngine On**
** RewriteRule ^(.well-known/.)$ 1 [L]** ** RewriteRule ^ webroot/ [L]**
** RewriteRule (.
) webroot/$1 [L]**

If there is anyone who can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

This is really a very open-ended debugging question. Walking you through everything would take ages. It could be your .htaccess or the directory structure you’ve set up, could be your host doesn’t provide the modules you need, could be any number of things. Can you run a basic info.php script that has nothing but <?php phpinfo(); in it? That’s a good start to narrow down where the problems lie. Can you enable error reporting with your Cake config and/or .htaccess? That’s a good way to get more details about the error instead of a generic “500”.

Use your browser developer tools to help troubleshoot. Also go over server and cake error logs.

You need to identify the problem first by looking at logs in the server; cake, php and web server logs.

If the server isn’t in production yet your can enable debug mode and cake and php errors will show in the page.