Issue since I upload a controller file

Good day,

Some year ago, I built a web site with CakePHP. I also set permission with ACO and ARO.
The big problem, I have, its so long time, that I do not rember a lot of things.

Today, I have to make a very simple update to my ResearchController file.Some thimgs so simple like changing the order of listing data (DESC to ASC)

if(is_numeric($catid)){
				$d['researches'] = $this->Research->find('all',array(
					'limit'=>100,
					'order'=>'Research.order ASC',
					'conditions' => array(
						'Research.researchescat_id'=>$catid,
						'Research.status'=> true
					)
				));
			}

Then I upload that file to my server.

The mistake I did, I uploaded it as root. I ssh the server and I observer that all files are own to another user than root. Then I deleted the file, configure FileZilla with the right user and I re-upload it. Now all files have the same owner.

Since, a message is shown

[ Warning (2)](javascript:void(0);): Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [ APP/Controller/Component/CtrlComponent.php , line 31 ]

[ Warning (2)](javascript:void(0);): array_diff() [PHP: array_diff - Manual]: Argument #1 is not an array [ APP/Controller/Component/CtrlComponent.php , line 49 ]

[ Warning (2)](javascript:void(0);): Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [ APP/Controller/AppController.php , line 78 ]

Note, the web site is running since serveral years and I never get a such message.
I really do not understand why the fact to upload a file, give me the above troubles.

Note: Before uploading (for the first time) I make a backup of my original file. I renamed it ResearchControllerBCK.php.
Because of my issue, I renamed back ResearchControllerBCK.php to ResearchController.php, but the problem is the same.

So i ahev not idea, how to solve my problem.

By the way, from my permission page
www.website.ch/admin/acl_manager/acl/permissions

I have tow special links

• update ACOs
  • update AROs

As it’s long time and I do not rember how it’s work, I am afraid about to click on thos link, but I did on ACOs link. I do not know if it’s the reason of my issue, but it should not.

Do you have an idea how I should start to investigate?

The content of AppController is

<?php

//
//File: application/Controller/Component/CtrlComponent.php
// Component rewritten, original from : http://cakebaker.42dh.com/2006/07/21/how-to-list-all-controllers/
//
class CtrlComponent extends Component {

/**
     * Return an array of user Controllers and their methods.
     * The function will exclude ApplicationController methods
     * @return array
     */
    public function get() {

$aCtrlClasses = App::objects('controller');

foreach ($aCtrlClasses as $controller) {

if ($controller != 'AppController') {
                // Load the controller
                App::import('Controller', str_replace('Controller', '', $controller));

// Load its methods / actions
                $aMethods = get_class_methods($controller);

foreach ($aMethods as $idx => $method) {

if ($method{0} == '_') {
                        unset($aMethods[$idx]);
                    }
                }

// Load the ApplicationController (if there is one)
                App::import('Controller', 'AppController');
                $parentActions = get_class_methods('AppController');

$contro = strstr($controller,'Controller',-1);

// List here all the actions you want to remove from the default selection
                $exclude = array('categoriesList','admin_show','menuList','adminpagesList','tag','admin_delTag','show','feed','signin','activate','login','logout','changepassword','forgottenpassword','tagsList','category');

$controllers[$contro] = array_diff($aMethods, $parentActions, $exclude);
            }
        }

return $controllers;
    }

}

Many thank for your help

Problem solved.
This was I add a uwanted file
App/Controller/ResaerchControllerBCK.php.

I should have save it somewhere than in Controller folder.

Cheers