Install AdminLTE 3 W/ BOOTSTRAP 4 on CakePHP 4.0.5

I am trying to install the AdminLTE 3 plugin on my CakePHP 4.0.5 project but I can’t find anywhere how to do that.
Do someone knows how can I do that or how can I find somewhere that will teach me how to do that, if It’s possible?

Sorry for my bad english :confused:

Hi @LFirmiano,

Why do you think AdminLTE 3 is not able to work with CakePHP 4? Any theme can be used with any of the CakePHP framework. Please refer this https://book.cakephp.org/4/en/views.html on how views work in CakePHP.

Start by copying your theme’s css/sass files into webroot/css directory and call it into layout files, then see if it works.

Please share any particular issue here if you encounter any issue.

Follow this steps to install plugin
I recommended the composer

I installed the AdminLTE3 plugin on my CakePHP3 project, but seems like that the plugin is not being recognized, I don’t know why.

I followed all the Cake Documentation steps to create a plugin correctly but It doesn’t work.

Here is my Plugin Organization:

I installed the AdminLTE3 plugin on my CakePHP3 project, but seems like that the plugin is not being recognized, I don’t know why.

I followed all the Cake Documentation steps to create a plugin correctly but It doesn’t work.

Here is my Plugin Organization:

What, specifically, does “installed” mean, and what does “the plugin is not being recognized” mean?