Http 500 error after uploading files

I uploaded my site backup files from another domain, after extracting the content and setting up the database I am getting this error message:

This page isn’t working is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500.

these are the errors I am getting from apache error logs:

I have deleted the cache folder from the previous site

PHP Fatal error: Class 'ErrorHandler' not found in /home/studycliq/public_html/lib/Cake/Core/App.php on line 957
mmap cache can't open /home/payvalue/public_html/lib/Cake/Error/ErrorHandler.php - Permission denied (pid 18797)
mmap cache can't open /home/payvalue/public_html/lib/Cake/Error/ErrorHandler.php - Permission denied (pid 18797)
mmap cache can't open /home/payvalue/public_html/lib/Cake/Configure/PhpReader.php - Permission denied (pid 18797)
PHP Warning: include(/home/payvalue/public_html/lib/Cake/Error/ErrorHandler.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/studycliq/public_html/lib/Cake/Core/App.php on line 547
PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/payvalue/public_html/lib/Cake/Error/ErrorHandler.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/studycliq/public_html/lib/Cake/Core/App.php on line 547
PHP Fatal error: Class 'ErrorHandler' not found in /home/studycliq/public_html/lib/Cake/Core/App.php on line 957

‘payvalue’ to ‘studycliq’

Delete the cache files.

Maybe you have mentioned document root somewhere, try to get rid of it.

Information too less to draw any conclusion.