Completely disable cache in cakephp

Hi,

I’m still trying to develop with cakephp… Is there any way to completely disable the cache? I’m trying to work with WampServer and it’s imposible . I have already uncomented " Configure::write(‘Cache.disable’, true); " in config/core.php but nothing. What else must I do?

Thank you in advance.

L

https://book.cakephp.org/3.0/en/core-libraries/caching.html#globally-enable-or-disable-cache

However I never done something like this, and had no problems with developing.

1 Like

thank you rrd,

you’re right,I assumed that it was a problem with the cache configuration because I can not find another explanation. I’ve checked all wampserver configurations a thousand times and nothing changes. When I make a change in any css file, that change is not rendered and I don’t know why. It’s crazy and very annoying. I don’t know what to do.

thanks again for your help.

L

That is the browser cache. Reload the page by hitting Ctrl + F5 and it will refresh the browser cache.

1 Like

hi,

thank you , i did that before posting my answer. In any case the problem is solved!!I still don’t know why but mod_rewrite, despite being enabled, was not properly loaded in WAMP. I uninstalled Wamp, I reinstalled it, enabled mod_rewrite again and it worked!

thank you very much for your help.

L.