Cakephp is putting webroot in the url Or appears Blank Plage

Hello, i’ve been tried to create a view with data from database, but iam have 2 sames issues:

-> The page stay blank with the message:

No Data Received
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

-> When I make click in the link to controller that i want, cakephp pass in the url the following url:

myDomain/webroot/controller

I dont know why cakephp is puting webroot in the url…

In the apache’s error.log I have this error:

[Thu Apr 28 16:47:23.169213 2016] [core:notice] [pid 1619] AH00052: child pid 4737 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Thu Apr 28 16:47:23.169217 2016] [core:notice] [pid 1619] AH00052: child pid 4738 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Thu Apr 28 16:47:23.169222 2016] [core:notice] [pid 1619] AH00052: child pid 4800 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

The Code is here:

I hope someone can help me because this error already appears in 3 differents computers with differents SO(Linux and Windows), but always with apache.
Thanks

Did you change the baseUrl in config/app.php?

If you are using same model in the controller which it belongs then you do not need to load the model so, you can remove the line 14 code($this->loadModel(‘Curriculo’); ). And, as much I can see your model name is “Curriculos” not “Curriculo” so you need to fix that.

no, I dont change the baseUrl in config/app.php

I put ($this->loadModel(‘Curriculo’); ) to try to load model but it doesnt work, i also try to remove it but it still doesnt work.

Im using cakephp 3, and there is an entity and an table.
Entity’s name is Curriculo.php
Table’s name is CurriculosTable.php

When I change the name “curriculos” from any places, this problem is resolved, but i cant understand why…

I think you have to read the docs. You are trying to load the Model that means CurriculosTable.php not the entity. So, the name should be “Curriculos”.