Any complete web project written in CakePHP that is possible to download as demo for studying?

Hi, ive desided to use CakePHP and because of PHP version on my webserver im a littlep ressed to use version CakePHP 3.x

Im looking for some kind of complexive project written in that is free to download and i can use it for studying and getting to know CakePHP better. Is there any project to downlad and writtten in CakePHP?

Thank you guys,
Michal

I’m partial to GitHub - Zuluru/Zuluru3: Open source web-based sports league management application myself. :slight_smile: It’s far from perfect in many ways, but it’s definitely complex…

2 Likes

There is GitHub - ishanvyas22/cakephp-pingcrm: A demo application to illustrate how Inertia.js works with CakePHP. if you want to look into how CakePHP can work with InertiaJS and VueJS (but could also be React or any other JS Framework)

But this of course is more a proof of concept rather than a real application.

I know https://retro.gg/ is built with CakePHP but I don’t believe its open source.
Maybe you can get in contact with Coreus and see what he has to say about that.

3 Likes

I’d also recommend going through the tutorial on the website

1 Like

You should check out this: GitHub - FriendsOfCake/awesome-cakephp: A curated list of amazingly awesome CakePHP plugins, resources and shiny things.

1 Like

huh … i see, i havent been here for emmm … for some time. You know, there is small problem i realized. I have webhosting only and i jave smallll mmm (ok big) problems with uploading CakePHP 3.9. (newer wont work) there. I uploaded it there but … i scutked in congiguration emmmm …
Technically … like 12 years i had no problem with PHP and some framweorks but like 12 years ago i was hit by car on crosswalk aaand i lost long-term memory. Now im trying to get beck especially in the moment, i have some small idea of something that i would like to build but … “erased memory” is “erased nemory with no backups” :-))
uh, its kinda crazy. :-))