Stylesheets, images, and javascript files don't load

It’s not accepting the dot in front of the css extension but when I delete the .css it doesn’t work either

I tried escaping the dot with a backslash but that didn’t work.

This would seem to be a bit of a show stopper, if you can’t use the default and you also can’t change it… I’m so confused by all of this. You said earlier “The rest of the app works, all I need is for the stylesheets to load.”, but then you had issues with MySQL, and now you’re having issues with sessions? Neither of those things should have anything at all to do with CSS.

I am probably going to scratch using my old version of cakephp and start with a fresh install of cakephp 4. But now I can’t get cakephp 4 to work because I have to enable php_intl.dll. I am trying to enable it by creating a php.ini file and adding: extension=/path/to/extension/dir/intl.so But I don’t know what the path to the extension is. I browsed the files in my download but I couldn’t locate the php_intl.dll file.

Does this help?

Thanks, Zuluru. I am trying to enable it on my local machine with the XAMPP Control Panel and not at Go Daddy.

XAMPP control panel should have a similar box you can just check? I’m not familiar with it, but it’s supposed to make these things easy, right?

Thanks, Zuluru. The control panel did have a php.ini file.