Salvar imagem no banco sql, com outros arquivos criados no bake

Olá pessoal, estou com um problema, criei uma conexão com o banco e salvava dados " news " tranquilamente, porém tive de adicionar imagens a estes dados, e consegui com certo sucesso, mas não consigo vincular os dados, ou seja, no modelo atual, ou eu salvo apenas a imagem, ou apenas os dados, gostaria de salvar os dois, mas não consigo aplicar esta lógica, sou novo no cakephp. Segue a linha de código

*/
public function add()
{

/* Daqui pra baixo salva a Arquivos no banco News*/

$news = $this->News->newEntity();
    if ($this->request->is('post')) {
        $news = $this->News->patchEntity($news, $this->request->data);
        if ($this->News->save($news)) {
            $this->Flash->success(__('The news has been saved.'));
            return $this->redirect(['action' => 'index']);
        } else {
            $this->Flash->error(__('The news could not be saved. Please, try again.'));
        }
    }

/* Daqui pra baixo salva a imagem no banco News*/

if (!empty($this->request->data))  {
    $this->Add->send($this->request->data['uploadfile']);}

}`

Hello everybody, I’m hum problem , I created a connection with the bank and saved data “news” quietly , however tive Total Price: Add Images to these data , and managed with some success , but I can not link the data , IE Current model not , or I saved ONLY an image , or just the data , I would like to save the two , but I can not apply this logic , I am new to CakePHP. Follows a line of code

One simple aproach is : saving the filename into the table, and the image on the fileserver. just ensure the image will have a single and original name, using some kind of timestamp processing to not overwrite any files.