Problems with Session CakePHP

Dear good afternoon, I would like to comment on a problem that I have based on a system developed in cakephp version 2.4:

It turns out that for some reason or reason CakePHP eliminates the sessions without any reason, check the driver, js, html and everything is correct. It is not the first time that I have developed systems in cake, they are several, I have been in the theme for a long time but this is the first time that it occurs to me and already exhausts all the instances, at the moment of the login is ok, authenticates and generates the login correctly with The Session Auth component, but every time I navigate through the system I log out and get me out of the system, the problem is that the log shows nothing, no error and not only destroys the login session, but destroys All sessions (car or others). Make changes in the core, php, change the Security level to “low”, change the session timeout, enable the checkAgent and autoRegenerate and still I still have problems, the problem is that I do not know what else to do.

I would greatly appreciate any comments or anyone who can help me a bit with this.