Paginator numbers not showing

Hellow Good day. I’m having trouble with my pagination numbers not showing and when i press next it doesn’t show the other data in the database. here’s my code

Template

<div class="col-lg-4 col-md-6">
            <div class="box" data-aos="zoom-in-right" data-aos-delay="200">
              <h3>Patag Price to Destination</h3>
              <ul>
                <!-- using foreach method variable as key to anothername to be called -->
                <?php foreach ($patagprices as $key => $patagprice): ?>
                <!-- data on the price displayed from the database -->
                <li> P<?= $patagprice->price?> to <?= $patagprice->destination?> (<?= $patagprice->modified?>)</li> 
                <?php endforeach; ?>
              </ul>
                <div class="pagination pagination-md justify-content-center mt-5">
                  <?= $this->Paginator->prev("Previous") ?>
                  <?= $this->Paginator->numbers(); ?>
                  <?= $this->Paginator->next("Next") ?>
                </div>

</div>
          </div>

Controller

//in this code this will fetch data from the prices in the database from PATAG Station
        $this->loadModel('Patagprices'); //inside the parenthesis is the table name
        $this->set('patagprices', $this->paginate($this->Patagprices));
        $patagprices = $this->Patagprices->find('all')->order(['Patagprices.destination' => 'ASC']); //get inside the variable $patagprices then the selected order on value which will be displayed.
        $this->set('patagprices',$this->paginate($patagprices,['limit'=>'5'])); //the first '' will define the database and then the variable $

paginator-template

<?php

return [
    'number' => '<li class="page-item"><a class="page-link" href="{{url}}">{{text}}</a></li>',
    'nextActive' => '<li class="page-item"><a class="page-link" href="{{url}}">{{text}}</a></li>',
    'nextDisabled' => '<li class="page-item"><a class="page-link" href="{{url}}">{{text}}</a></li>',
    'prevActive' => '<li class="page-item"><a class="page-link" href="{{url}}">{{text}}</a></li>',
    'prevDisabled' => '<li class="page-item"><a class="page-link" href="{{url}}">{{text}}</a></li>',
    'current' => '<li class="page-item active"><a class="page-link" href="{{url}}">{{text}}</a></li>',

];

Please help me. It was working in my early development on the system. i don’t know why it doesn’t work now. thank you for your time.

Tip: Put ``` on a line by itself before and after your blocks of code so that they are correctly formatted and people can read them better.

ohh I’m sorry still new to this and how to correctly put my code. thank you for the advice

Why are you doing

when you then do another call to paginate and another call to set below? This line can have no positive benefit for you, and might be messing things up. It’s at the very least inefficient.