Licensing of website that uses CakePHP etc

Hi folks,

Does anybody on here know what type of license a web developer would issue to a client who for a website built, for a particular purpose, that uses proprietary code owned by the developer?

I mean, I have built a great number of helpers, components, behaviors and plugins, whole apps, that I use to build the sites that I build using CakePHP, what I would like to know is this. What type of license would someone like me issue to the client for a website built using CakePHP that also uses the proprietary code by the developer?

Any help would be much welcome and appreciated.


1 Like

The vendor folder maintains the same license, your code you can license how you want or need.