Help in completing multilingualism

Hello, we need a person who can complete the multilingualism on our website in Cake PHP. Part of the work has already been done, it remains to complete the structure of the database and a few more minor improvements. If someone is interested, you can write here or in Telegram @IvarsZ

Not sure if this really is the place to be posting that request - you’re just after translators?

I use https://onehourtranslation.com which now seems to be bought out by One Hour Translation: Professional Translation Services - BLEND

You provide your text file default.po or whatever and they will reply with it in the same format. Note this is a paid-for service, but if you intend your website to be professional that is what you do.

If you’re less concerned about the quality use Google translate. By translating to-and-fro the same text between the two languages until the text doesn’t change on each translation and the original language still conveys the correct thought, you can at least be assured the translated language carries the same message accepting its grammar will likely be shot.

Hi Ivars,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced CakePHP consultant and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew