Command not working

I am new to cake php. i ran command bin/cake plugin --help in vs code terminal.

it told -

"PS C:\xampp\htdocs\PHPClass\cbh\bin> cake plugin --help
if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• cake plugin --help
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (cake:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Suggestion [3,General]: The command cake was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: “.\cake”. See “get-help about_Command_Precedence” for more details.
PS C:\xampp\htdocs\PHPClass\cbh\bin> cake plugin --help
cake : The term ‘cake’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or
if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• cake plugin --help
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (cake:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Suggestion [3,General]: The command cake was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: “.\cake”. See “get-help about_Command_Precedence” for more details."

basically cake not found.

how can I run cake commands? and where?

Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: “.\cake”.

Thank you @Zuluru will try