ap FLOAT NULL DEFAULT NULL,
pc FLOAT NULL DEFAULT NULL,
bz FLOAT NULL DEFAULT NULL,
dst FLOAT NULL DEFAULT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (id) USING BTREE
)

I have a simple filter based on form

<?= $this->Form->create(null,['type'=>'get'])?>

and I need to export filtered data to CSV file using the firends of cake extension CsvView. To do so, I added a function

public csv()

into my controller and I wanted to pass current search conditions using URL like this:

If I echo the $full_url, I am see correct url:

Nevertheless, if I click on DOWNLOAD CSV button, CakePHP returns this URL with ‘&amp’; instead of &:

http://girasol:81/omniais/csv?column_sel=nmdb&amp;bottom_limit=166.773&amp;upper_limit=166.774&amp;date_from=2003-03-26&amp;date_to=2024-03-26

As a consequence, I can not use getParam in csv() function of the same controller and I am getting back this:

All parameters instead of first one are determined in a wrong way as the have prefix ‘amp;’:

‘?’ => [
‘column_sel’ => ‘nmdb’,
‘amp;bottom_limit’ => ‘166.773’,
‘amp;upper_limit’ => ‘166.774’,
‘amp;date_from’ => ‘2003-03-26’,
‘amp;date_to’ => ‘2024-03-26’,
],

Can anybody please help me how to fix this issue? How to force not replacing ‘&’ with ‘&’?

I know that I could store the parameters into session but I am interested in the correct solution of this problem.

Thanks a lot in advance.

In your output, when you echo $full_url, it looks to you like it’s right. But is it? Take a look at the HTML source to confirm. Reason being that browsers will render &amp; as simply &; look up HTML entity decoding for more details.

This is just to help determine where the error actually lies. Your code looks right to me, and I don’t know why your URL would be encoded at any step of this.

Thank you Zuluru. I passed finally the parameteres other way, i.e. like this:

<?php
	$column_sel = $this -> request ->getQuery('column_sel');
    $bottom_limit = $this -> request ->getQuery('bottom_limit');
    $upper_limit = $this -> request ->getQuery('upper_limit');
	$date_from = $this -> request -> getQuery('date_from');
    $date_to = $this -> request -> getQuery('date_to');

$full_url = $this->Url->build([
		'controller' => 'Omniais',
		'action'=>'csv',
		$column_sel,
		$bottom_limit,
		$upper_limit,
		$date_from,
		$date_to,
	]);

?>

Nevertheless, I would be curious, what causes this fault. I will check the page source ASAP.

It seeems that all URL in my page source have ‘&’ replaced with ‘&’:

I am afraid that the problem is elsewhere than in CakePHP. Has anyone ever met with similar problem? My computer uses Debian 12.4 / Apache 2 / PHP8.2 / MariaDB and localization is set to C (no localization was selected during installation).

Any hint what coul be wrong?

I am pretty sure cake double encodes your URL because you build the URL “twice”.

First in $this->Url->build() and then a secound time with $this->Html->link()

Try putting the whole URL array from your $this->Url->build() into the second param of $this->Html->link() instead of first building the URL yourself.

Thank you very much @KevinPfeifer . I still di not have time to test this solution but I will add result here later.