Cake bake all returns error (missing $default in database, but it is in the file)

I am trying to bake all with cake bake all, but it returns all sorts of errors. It says that default in database.php cannot be found, but in reality it is present in the file, also, few days ago I baked few models etc and it worked fine. Here is the output:

C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\app\Console>cake bake all

Warning Error: Use of undefined constant TESTS - assumed ‘TESTS’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib\Cake\Console\TaskCollection.php, line 94]

Welcome to CakePHP v2.10.19 Console

App : Console
Path: C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\app\Console\

Bake All

Warning Error: include_once(C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\app\Console\Config\database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib\Cake\Model\ConnectionManager.php, line 67]

Warning Error: include_once(): Failed opening ‘C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\app\Console\Config\database.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib;.;C:\php\pear’) in [C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib\Cake\Model\ConnectionManager.php, line 67]

Error: The datasource configuration “default” was not found in database.php
#0 C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib\Cake\Model\ConnectionManager.php(91): ConnectionManager::_getConnectionObject(‘default’)
#1 C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib\Cake\Console\Command\Task\ModelTask.php(956): ConnectionManager::getDataSource(‘default’)
#2 C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib\Cake\Console\Command\Task\ModelTask.php(893): ModelTask->getAllTables(‘default’)
#3 C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib\Cake\Console\Command\Task\ModelTask.php(983): ModelTask->listAll(‘default’)
#4 C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib\Cake\Console\Command\BakeShell.php(150): ModelTask->getName(‘default’)
#5 C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib\Cake\Console\Shell.php(459): BakeShell->all()
#6 C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib\Cake\Console\ShellDispatcher.php(222): Shell->runCommand(‘all’, Array)
#7 C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\lib\Cake\Console\ShellDispatcher.php(66): ShellDispatcher->dispatch()
#8 C:\wamp64\www\WarehouseManagementApp\app\Console\cake.php(47): ShellDispatcher::run(Array)
#9 {main}

Also, here is my database.php file:

class DATABASE_CONFIG {

public $default = array(
	'datasource' => 'Database/Mysql',
	'persistent' => false,
	'host' => 'localhost',
	'login' => 'root',
	'password' => '',
	'database' => 'modules',
	'prefix' => '',

// ‘encoding’ => ‘utf8’,
);

public $test = array(
	'datasource' => 'Database/Mysql',
	'persistent' => false,
	'host' => 'localhost',
	'login' => 'user',
	'password' => 'password',
	'database' => 'test_database_name',
	'prefix' => '',
	//'encoding' => 'utf8',
);

}

double check if you didnt make any typo cause on top you have

on side note why using old version when new is alive for so long now?

No typos. I double checked.

Apparently, my mentor demands I use 2.x version, why, I am not really sure.

just to be 100% sure you renamed database.php.default to database.php? checking cause windows can hide your extension and give you false filename of database.php in file explorer

Problem is that I need to run command from the app folder, not from the console folder. When I run it from the console it just appends the config/database to a running directory, which of course is the issue.