Bake produce warning (512) and warning (2)

I have not made any of my own edits on the framework. Please help.

I tried to bake in the console and from what I can tell, the bake was successful.

However, when I open the site, I see:
[ Warning (2)](javascript:void(0);): file_put_contents(/home/sftp/keyadmin/pkm/logs/error.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied [ CORE/src/Log/Engine/FileLog.php , line 131 ]

Warning : file_put_contents(/home/sftp/keyadmin/pkm/logs/error.log) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sftp/keyadmin/pkm/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Log/Engine/FileLog.php on line 131

Warning : file_put_contents(/home/sftp/keyadmin/pkm/logs/error.log) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sftp/keyadmin/pkm/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Log/Engine/FileLog.php on line 131

It’s having problems writing to your log files. That’s nothing to do with bake, it’s almost certainly just a permissions issue on your logs folder.

How can I fix it? Where do I go?

It depends on many factors. Generically, the logs folder and any files in it need to have write permission for whatever user your web service is running as. There’s at least three system-specific things in there (what OS you’re on, what you’re using for your web server, and how that server is configured). But there’s a million tutorials out there about how to set permissions.

1 Like

Something like this?