Passing Variable to the Method

I hadn’t posted on this thread as there was so much wrong (please don’t take offense) with the code. We obviously don’t want you to give up, but I remind you of my previous suggestion of looking for formal training. It would be unreasonable to assume that anyone has the free time to take you under their wing to help guide your understanding - so you need to decide.

As I see it, your options are: -

1. Pay someone to do the development, and try to understand how it works from the provided code. Not recommended as a means of learning.
  2. Find a coach you can afford and know you will get along with. And, be patient. I am a programmer, I have a degree that took 5 years full-time at university. This is a highly skilled profession where the ground changes under our feet every year. So don’t expect too much of yourself.
  3. As mentioned, quit.

I suppose I am curious as to how this app is evidently aimed at a user base for a specific purpose, but also is a personal hobby project. It may help us if we know the goal. Is it for a charity that provides food, or a diet clinic, or even a hotel or aged care?