Moving hosting to another server

One of my client wants his site (cake php 3x) moved from AWS to HostGator .
What all changes are to be done for the smooth functioning of the website on new server.

If it is build up properly there is a good chance that you do not have to change anything except your database connection credentials.

I’d have to echo what rrd has said. I assume the URL is staying the same, and if you can keep the structure the same I can’t see there being much difference.

If you have a server running locally you could always test deploying it there first since it will essentially be the same process.

some hostings give their prefixes to db table names, so lookout for this.

I transfered the files and database to new server. While submittng the Account creation form, the following errors were noticed, which did not display anything but blank page:
018-01-24 05:45:57 Notice: Notice (8): Use of undefined constant KEY - assumed ‘KEY’ in [/home/giftmart/public_html/cr/src/Template/Element/header.ctp, line 16]
Request URL: /cr/users/verifyphone
Referer URL: http://thegiftmart.in/cr/users/add
Client IP: 192.185.1.20
Trace:
Cake\Error\BaseErrorHandler::handleError() - CORE/src/Error/BaseErrorHandler.php, line 146
include - APP/Template/Element/header.ctp, line 16
Cake\View\View::_evaluate() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1008
Cake\View\View::_render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 967
Cake\View\View::_renderElement() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1353
Cake\View\View::element() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 496
include - APP/Template/Layout/default.ctp, line 63
Cake\View\View::_evaluate() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 1008
Cake\View\View::_render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 967
Cake\View\View::renderLayout() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 638
Cake\View\View::render() - CORE/src/View/View.php, line 596
Cake\Controller\Controller::render() - CORE/src/Controller/Controller.php, line 617
Cake\Http\ActionDispatcher::_invoke() - CORE/src/Http/ActionDispatcher.php, line 128
Cake\Http\ActionDispatcher::dispatch() - CORE/src/Http/ActionDispatcher.php, line 96
Cake\Http\BaseApplication::__invoke() - CORE/src/Http/BaseApplication.php, line 83
Cake\Http\Runner::__invoke() - CORE/src/Http/Runner.php, line 65
Cake\Routing\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware::__invoke() - CORE/src/Routing/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php, line 52
Cake\Routing\Middleware\AssetMiddleware::__invoke() - CORE/src/Routing/Middleware/AssetMiddleware.php, line 88
Cake\Error\Middleware\ErrorHandlerMiddleware::__invoke() - CORE/src/Error/Middleware/ErrorHandlerMiddleware.php, line 52
Cake\Http\Runner::run() - CORE/src/Http/Runner.php, line 51
Cake\Http\Server::run() - CORE/src/Http/Server.php, line 82
[main] - ROOT/webroot/index.php, line 37

Can anyone suggest a solution to this.

What do you have in this line?