Changing Cakephp web from server to local

Hello i’m trying to make a cakephp web that calls to my job server local (because they have slow internet and they want to be local for personal use) , and im having problems (i’m working this 1 week and its someone’s else web ) I can make half web local but i dont know if i got issues with server calls or with another dependency that i miss , if someone can help me it would mean a lot for me thanks (i dont have any experience with cakephp but this week). i post the error that i’m fighting and can provide all data

2017-10-25 09:25:22 Error: [Cake\Routing\Exception\MissingControllerException] Controller class Aplicacion.proymec.esReports could not be found.
Exception Attributes: array (
  'class' => 'Aplicacion.proymec.esReports',
  'plugin' => false,
  'prefix' => false,
  '_ext' => false,
)
Request URL: /aplicacion.proymec.es%20reports/wsEditReportSelectProjectFromCompany
Referer URL: http://localhost/aplicacion.proymec.es/
Stack Trace:
#0 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Http\ControllerFactory.php(85): Cake\Http\ControllerFactory->missingController(Object(Cake\Http\ServerRequest))
#1 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Http\ControllerFactory.php(36): Cake\Http\ControllerFactory->getControllerClass(Object(Cake\Http\ServerRequest))
#2 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Http\ActionDispatcher.php(90): Cake\Http\ControllerFactory->create(Object(Cake\Http\ServerRequest), Object(Cake\Http\Response))
#3 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Http\BaseApplication.php(103): Cake\Http\ActionDispatcher->dispatch(Object(Cake\Http\ServerRequest), Object(Cake\Http\Response)) 

My cakephp is the same version , I’ve installed xampp + cake 3.5.0 and i can log with a local db of users but seems that im doing something basic wrong or just server doesnt allow to conect but im in the same network and i uploaded the same web on local (same with same addresses and it keeps me posting that error so i think it’s a missing dependency)

Thanks for the time and help :smiley:

I think that the new error will be more helpful

2017-10-25 13:00:06 Error: [Cake\Database\Exception\MissingExtensionException] Database driver Cake\Database\Driver\Sqlserver cannot be used due to a missing PHP extension or unmet dependency in D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Database\Connection.php on line 163
Exception Attributes: array (
  'driver' => 'Cake\\Database\\Driver\\Sqlserver',
)
Stack Trace:
#0 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Database\Connection.php(116): Cake\Database\Connection->setDriver(Object(Cake\Database\Driver\Sqlserver), Array)
#1 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Datasource\ConnectionRegistry.php(89): Cake\Database\Connection->__construct(Array)
#2 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Core\ObjectRegistry.php(96): Cake\Datasource\ConnectionRegistry->_create('Cake\\Database\\C...', 'sage', Array)
#3 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Datasource\ConnectionManager.php(205): Cake\Core\ObjectRegistry->load('Cake\\Database\\C...', Array)
#4 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\debug_kit\src\Panel\SqlLogPanel.php(50): Cake\Datasource\ConnectionManager::get('sage')
#5 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\debug_kit\src\ToolbarService.php(151): DebugKit\Panel\SqlLogPanel->initialize()
#6 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\debug_kit\src\Middleware\DebugKitMiddleware.php(51): DebugKit\ToolbarService->initializePanels()
#7 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Http\Runner.php(65): DebugKit\Middleware\DebugKitMiddleware->__invoke(Object(Cake\Http\ServerRequest), Object(Cake\Http\Response), Object(Cake\Http\Runner))
#8 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Http\Runner.php(51): Cake\Http\Runner->__invoke(Object(Cake\Http\ServerRequest), Object(Cake\Http\Response))
#9 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\vendor\cakephp\cakephp\src\Http\Server.php(81): Cake\Http\Runner->run(Object(Cake\Http\MiddlewareQueue), Object(Cake\Http\ServerRequest), Object(Cake\Http\Response))
#10 D:\xampp\htdocs\aplicacion.proymec.es\webroot\index.php(37): Cake\Http\Server->run()
#11 {main}

are you using mysql or sql server

is your config file populated properly?

Well ehm… I think the issue is in this line

Can someone please identify the issue in the code and send a corrected code so I can use that? It would be really beneficial.

it literally says it might be missing a PHP extension :stuck_out_tongue: